arf
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proudmoore Chat Channels

Tree Lover

Proudmoore Chat Channels

Things have been busy for me lately, so I haven't really been around much. I know in the near future that being busy will probably continue for a while. At the same time, there are a couple chat channels that I'd like to see get more use in the expansion.

/pmagen - This is the general channel that anyone can join for the Proudmoore Alliance (PMA) of which We Are Watching is a member. It is definitely quieter than the alliance only channel, but there are still 25'ish people in it during peak hours. Most PMA'ers are fun people.

/crosschannel - Way back in the day, this channel used to be quite popular. A lot of the guilds that were full of fun people used it to find groups. Currently it is mainly a few people from WaW as well as a few people from the Order of Exiles. OoE is my old guild and the people that hang out in that channel tend to be solid players. It is very quiet now a days, but I am hoping to get more WaW'ers to join it, more OoE'ers, and then see if you all, the Horsemen, and Old World Order start joining it more often. I think it could be a great tool for WotLK groups.

Anyways, those are two channels I'll be working on pimping a little more. I am almost always in both on all my alliance characters.

-Shadow
We Are Watching
2 REPLIES
Sulfuras, Hand of Narubi

Re: Proudmoore Chat Channels

thanks for this info. i'm always a little wary about using the LFM interface or using general to LFM

Màlice || Daessa || Akäsha || Mälice || Thefiasco || Jàyna

----------------------------------------
no one ever really dies

Highlighted
Tree Lover

Re: Proudmoore Chat Channels

I'll also be pimping these channels to the other groups as well. Like I said, PMAgen is pretty quiet compared to our alliance only channel, but there are usually people there. Crosschannel on the other hand has really died off over the past couple years. I don't see it very full ever any more. But it used to be a rock solid place to find people. Like I mentioned, I'm going to talk to guild leadership over at OoE and Old World Order and the Horsemen and see if we can get people in there again.

Oh and I mentioned my other alliance toons which are:

Barangard - Prot Warrior

Solanaris - Enh Shaman

Netheris - Farming Warlock

You'll probably see me on Shadow most though.

-Shadow
We Are Watching